- Made in U.S.A
- Style # 8101B
- Size 4 ½” x 5 3/8” (Handle sticks out 2.5 inches on top and bottom)
- Steampunk Rocker Throw Switch – 8101B
- AKA “The Frankenstein Light Switch”
- Comes as shown: Natural Plate and Black Gears, Electrical Blue print styling that wraps around break jaws to give it an authentic old fashion knife/throw switch look.
- Light switch cover is completely functional. Pivot the handle on the stationary gear hinge to flip the rocker switch on and off. Magnets are placed on both sides to hold the switch in position. The secondary smaller gear rotates along the gear hinge as it moves up and down.
- Here is a link to our YouTube channel to see it in action. ?v=3fnrIGwVmQg&feature=
- Light switch cover goes over any standard and medium size residential single rocker light switch and installs over the existing plastic cover using the existing screws to fasten to the wall (in some cases longer screws may be required, in this case we have supplied two extra longer screws).
- Stained with water based dye
- Wipe clean with dry cloth
Steampunk Rocker Throw Switch – 8101B